Ontario Snowboard and Canada Snowboard are committed to getting more girls and women onto the slopes as competitive riders, coaches, judges and officials.
- Supporting the development of female coaches through equitable opportunities
- Development of women officials (training and certification)
- Development of women judges (training and certification)
- Training opportunities for female snowboarders to be Learning Facilitators for the Canada Snowboard Coach Program
- Training and competition opportunities for female athletes in the Learn to Train stage of athlete development.
One of the exciting training opportunities offered through this program is our ELLEBOARD Ride Days, providing a girls only training environment for female participants. Upcoming Ontario Ride Days will be listed on this page.
If you have any questions or want to host an ELLEBOARD Ride day at your club please email us! [email protected]